- Strapping Tape is a rigid medical tape used to immobilise joints that have been injured
-Its is often used by Sports People to support joints such as ankles, knees, shoulders or fingers during a game or while training.
- The tape can be torn to required length, thus not requiring scissors. Making it the ideal item for the Sports or First Aid kit.
- Size of roll gives plenty of coverage while remaining compact enough to fit Sports bags or Kit boxes.
- The 25mm size is ideal for Hands & Fingers.
- The 38mm size is more suitable for Ankles, Knees and Shoulders.